2023 County Convention Booth Information
Booth Set Up: Friday, March 10, 2023, 4:00 to 6:00 pm
Candidate Meet & Greet: Friday, March 10th, 6:00 – 9:00 pm and Saturday, March 11th, 8:00 – 10:00 am
Convention: Saturday, March 11th; Booth Open at 8:00 am, Meeting starts at 10:00 am (Building opens at 7:00 am)
Booth Take Down: Saturday, March 11th, before 3:00 pm
Booth Draw Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023, 10:30 am
Location: Riverton Library, 12877 S 1830 W, Riverton, UT 84065
Please Note: ALL Booths must be paid for in order to draw. A representative can be
sent in your place. We will start with the officer booths, then SCC.
Booth Description (6-foot table with tablecloth and two chairs):
- $100 – Regular Booth
- Discounted $50 for Officer and SCC Candidates
- Two candidates may share a booth
- Booth spaces for Party Officer Candidates shall be given priority
- All organizations and non-partisan candidates must get approval from the Party Chair to be eligible for space, tables, booths, etc.
Policy on Signage:
1. No signage can be attached to the windows, window frames, doors, walls or pillars or in walkways. Nothing can be leaning against the walls or windows.
2. All signage must be freestanding and self-supporting.
3. No signage is allowed in any other part of the building.
4. All signage must stay within the designated areas inside and outside. (Please see rules.)
Policy on Food & Campaign Materials:
1. Food or drink is allowed in gym. Please be respectful and keep areas clean.
2. No food or drink allowed in the Auditorium.
3. Campaigns responsible for removing all campaign material, including signs, stickers, fliers, etc.
4. No helium balloons or confetti-type material will be allowed.
5. Please be careful of the floor. Cover it if using metal or heavy pieces in the booth.
To RSVP for booth space, please complete the payment form before the booth draw date. Thank you!
Marci Houseman, Booth Committee Chair, 801-449-0246, email@example.com
Tawnee McCay, Booth Committee Co-Chair, 801-634-7692, firstname.lastname@example.org