Convention Booth Information
Booth Set-Up: Friday, April 8th @ 4 – 6 PM
Candidate Meet & Greet: Friday, April 8th @ 6 – 9 PM
Convention: Sat, April 9th ~ Booths Open at 8 AM
General Session: at 10 AM (Building open at 7 AM)
Booth Take-down: Sat, April 9th before 3:00 PM
BOOTH DRAW DATE: Thursday, March 24th, 2022 @ 7:00 PM.
LOCATION: West Valley Library – 2880 W 3650 S. West Valley, UT
Please NOTE: ALL Booths must be paid for in order to draw! A representative can be
sent in your place. We will start with the most expensive booths. All payments are due by the start of the booth draw. Check must be in hand!
BOOTH DESCRIPTION (6 foot tables, booths against the walls have power):
∙ $3,000 – Triple Size End Cap Booth or Triple Table Main Entrance
∙ $1,500 – 8’ x 6’ Single End Cap Booth or Double Table Main Entrance
∙ $500 – 8’ x 6’ Regular Booth – (Discounted to $300 for County Candidates)
∙ 8’ high back drape with 3’ high side drape
Policy on Signage:
1. No signage can be attached to the windows, window frames, doors, walls or pillars or in walkways. Nothing can be leaning against the walls or windows.
2. All signage must be freestanding and self-supporting.
3. No signage is allowed in other building common areas.
4. All signage must stay within the designated areas inside and outside.
Policy on Food & Campaign Materials:
1. Food or drink allowed in gym. Please be respectful and keep areas clean.
2. No food or drink allowed in the Auditorium.
3. Campaigns responsible for removing all campaign material, including signs, stickers, fliers, etc.
4. No helium balloons or confetti-type material will be allowed.
5. Please be careful of the floor. Cover it if using metal or heavy pieces in the booth.
To RSVP for booth space, please complete a form, and payment is required to
reserve a booth. Thank you!
Thomas Ditton, Booth Committee Chair, 435-754-5493, email@example.com
Tawnee McCay, Convention Chair, 801-634-7692, firstname.lastname@example.org